Crealy Theme Park and Resort has announced that is teaming up with Sooty, Sweep & Soo to launch Sooty Land – a brand new area of the Theme Park opening in May 2022.
- Live daily theatre performances of ‘The Sooty Show’ in the new ‘Sooty Show Time’ outdoor theatre
- 4 new rides at the seaside themed Sooty Land: ‘Sooty’s’ Magic Bus, ‘Sweep’s Flying Circus’, ‘Soo’s Sweet Balloon Ride’ and ‘Izzy Wizzy Lets Get Dizzy’
- 10 new indoor attractions inside the new ‘Pier’ building including: The South West’s first interactive Strike Arena, digi wall ball games, seaside mirror maze, electronic climbing wall, spider climb duo slides, dance tuition studio, giant games room, giant buzz wires, Soo’s music house, Sooty’s TV studio
- Sooty’s Hall of Fame Exhibition, Memorabilia and props from the past 70 years of The Sooty Show
- Sooty’s Magic & Souvenir Shop
- Sooty’s Diner, Sweep’s Hot Dogs, Soo’s Tea Room
- Outdoor Play Park & Wheelchair accessible attractions.
Josh Haywood, general manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort said: “Crealy Theme Park & Resort has long prided itself on being a family attraction that caters for all generations. Sooty, Sweep & Soo have been entertaining children, parents and grandparents across the country for over 70 years, and so we couldn’t be more thrilled to be partnering with the gang on our new Sooty Land. We can’t wait to open it to the public!”
Richard Cadell, presenter & owner of The Sooty Show, said: “This really is such an exciting new chapter for Sooty. As I live close to Exeter myself, I’ve always admired all that they do at Crealy, so to be opening up Sooty Land in partnership with the team there is a real honour. Live daily theatre performances, Sweep selling hot dogs, amazing rides & Sooty’s very own magic shop; there’s going to be so much fun to be had for families & fans of Sooty across the country visiting Devon in 2022.”